On most Tuesdays I blog and post to the Two Writing Teacher Blog . Teacher writers read and then comment on at least three others posts.
Tomorrow is the first day of fall and I am thrilled.
Here are ten delights about AUTUMN:
- twinkle lights
- cozy blankets
- coffee, but sometimes hot cider
- thick stew with crusty bread
- thick Irish wool sweaters
- reading the book In November to my students
- layers of clothes
- the crisp breeze flowing through colorful leaves on my walks
I would love to hear what fall means to you in the comments.