What Fueled Me:
- Comfy clothes today
- dreaming and remembering it
- 10min10day challenge started (sign up here)
- Snow falling
- Learning facts about bees
- Sharing writing
- Many people shared with me what they wrote with the first prompt! This was thrilling for me!
- Erica Johnson shared with me!
- Here are some others:
What drained me:
- Time change hangover
- Busy weekend
- not writing enough this morning before work
- Being called “teacher” after 91 days…
- Walking and slipping several times and hurting myself temporarily
- All the traffic
What I learned:
There is a lot of great things that happened today that I need to focus on rather than what drained me. I need to appreciate those things for the simple fact that the highs wouldn’t be so high if it weren’t for the lows!