Starting on September 23rd if you join my Patreon community you will receive a daily prompt for 100 days like the one above. We have a Slack community as well so you can join other writers.
September 23rd starts a special time period – the last 100 days of 2020! Can you believe it???
The last 100 days is the perfect time to give yourself a challenge. You can join mine or create your own. I would love to hear what you plan to do.
Last year I vowed to do one yoga pose a day for the remaining 100 days of 2019. A friend wrote 100 word essays. The possibilities are endless. You could answer the same morning and evening questions. I follow Karissa Kouchis who is a national trainer for Tony Robbins. She has challenged herself to answer the same morning and evening questions for the next 30+ days for a training. I have been answering them in my journal as well.
What questions would propel you into a new reality if you committed to them for 100 days? One of the exercises in Tony Robbins Personal Power class is to construct questions you ask yourself every day. I have a list in my Google Keep Notes.
Here are the questions I am using right now from KK:
- What are you most happy about in your life right now? How does that make you feel?
- What am I most proud of right now? How does that make me feel?
- What am I most committed to right now? How does that make me feel?
Do you see a pattern here?
- What have I been given today?
- What have I given to others?
- What have I learned today?
- How has today added to the quality of the overall investment in my life?
Happy writing! Happy reflecting!
I would love to hear your ideas for the last 100 days. It is a perfect time for a self imposed challenge!