I have been nominated by the wonderful Extra Life ! Check out the blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are the questions Extra Life asked me:
- Have you ever purchased something that turned out to be phony? Not that I can recall…
- What time do you usually get up? I usually get up around 3 am. I have a different sleep pattern where I sleep for about 4-5 hours and then am up for 2 or more and then go back to sleep for 1 or 2 before I have to get up to go to work. I sometimes do not go back to sleep.
- What time do you usually go to bed? On a normal night usually pretty early around 8pm.
- What line from any medium managed to hit you like a ton of bricks? On a writer call last week a friend told me “there is enough” It has stuck with me.
- Have you ever owned a record player? I have! I still do actually. We gave one as a gift last year as well.
- What color do you prefer your consoles (or computer) to be in? Gray
- Do you prefer your books to be in a physical format or in an electronic format? Professional books I always prefer physical. Ebooks are easier to transport. I like all books.
- What is your least favorite thing about a work you like? I love the short story “Bullet to the Brain” by Tobias Wolff and wish I would have found his writing sooner.
- What is your favorite thing about a work you dislike? I recently read Celeste Ng’s short story “Girls, At Play” and I do not like the subject matter but I liked the writing style.
- Have you ever attempted to use an alternative keyboard layout? No.
- What is the longest amount of time you’ve ever been in a plane? 11 hours on the way to Hawaii.
Here are my questions:
- What is inspiring you right now?
- What is a small joy you do not give yourself often enough?
- What do you need more of in your life?
- What is something you buy that you always consider quality first?
- When did you last cry?
- What are you grateful for?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite smell?
- Woods or water?
- What is your favorite word?
- Would you rather have a sandwich or a drink named after you?