Tim Ferris asks successful people 11 questions in his book Tribe of Mentors. I have answered his questions in order for you to know me a little better. I would love to hear your answers to these questions as well!
Comment here or on Medium!
“What is the book (or books) you’ve given most as a gift, and why? Or what are one to three books that have greatly influenced your life?”
I love books about life experiments and was immediately drawn to this book as soon as I heard about it. I believe in the idea that you are influenced by the people and books you surround yourself with. Megan had coffee with a new person to learn from them and also to make new connections.
“What purchase of $100 or less has most positively impacted your life in the last six months (or in recent memory)? My readers love specifics like brand and model, where you found it, etc.”
- Kaweco Classic Sport Fountain pen, black, fine nib
- A pair of scissors in every room
- $10 business cards that have writer printed on them — solidified the idea that I am really a writer
What new belief, behaviors, or habits, adopted within the last 5 years, have most positively impacted your life?
- intermittent fasting
- keeping only what I love
- stop saying yes to things I want to say no to
- study what is energizing and what is draining
What would you put on a billboard?
- Everything is temporary — good and bad