What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. (Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.) A blogger nominates you, introducing you and then you, in turn, nominate other bloggers so that the blogging community expands.
I was nominated for this award by an amazing blogger https://honestavocado.wordpress.com/ ! I love the name of her blog and her content. Be sure to check her blog out.
The Rules :-
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
- Answer 5 questions that blogger gives you.
- Nominate 5 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
- Give these blogs 5 questions to answer.
Here are my questions from Honest Avocado and my answers:
- Pick a favorite character. Do you think you could be roommates with them, or would they drive you up a wall? One of my favorite characters is Alice in Wonderland. She would drive me up a wall.
- Only one story can be published next year, which one should it be? (i.e. Which upcoming book are you most looking forward to being published?) Anything Kelly Link writes.
- What is your favorite font? What is your least favorite? My favorite is Merriweather. My least favorite is Comic Sans.
- If the main character from the book you’re currently reading walked into the room right now and asked for your help, but they couldn’t tell you what for, would you agree? I am at the beginning of the book but the main character is a witch so I would do what she asked!
- What is a quote/saying that you have never quite “gotten” or understood? I don’t think I have one…I do love quotes though!
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What is your earliest reading memory?
- What is the song you like listening to right now the most?
- Who are the 5 people you would love to have dinner with (alive or dead)?
- If you could leave tomorrow, where would you like you travel to?
- What is your favorite beverage?