Slice of Life Challenge
All participants are writing about one moment, one part of their day, every day of March 2019.
This is the Slicer that started the Favorite Party Slice trend: here
Each person is asked to bring five of their favorite things. Doesn’t this sound like a fun thing to do with friends?
I do too, and I have invited YOU! I have wanted to do a REAL LIFE party for a while, but am so excited to do this as a slice. The week has been stressful and sometimes fun items make us happy!
Imagine we are all sitting around a roaring fire in comfy clothes with delicious beverages. We would have some yummy fireplace food – something hearty with some rustic bread.
What would you bring to share?
I would bring:
- Inkjoy pens
2. Intelligencia Black Cat Coffee
3. Smartwool socks – these are my favorite for running and for lounging around. They are expensive but worth it.
4. Well Write Journals – This is my new favorite journal. It is the perfect size and it lays flat and is durable. The paper is lovely and numbered.
5. Llama Stickers – Llamas are my new thing and I am not sure why. I love this sticker that I found at Target. They make me happy.
6. Writing Down the Bones – a classic writing book that we could pull some exercises from and writing together – with our pens and journals we put stickers on and wearing our socks drinking coffee! HA!
This book is pre-order right now but comes out April 2 – The podcast of the same name is amazing and there are bonuses for ordering as well. You can go to this site for info: http://nextrightthingbook.com/
Just imagine the conversation we would have!
Please share your favorite things you would share in the comments.