I am participating in the #DIYMFA book club. You can read the first post in this series here. Number 2 here. I participated last year as well, so if you would like to read my original post on this topic you can read that here.
Gabriela Pereira is the author and instigator of the DIYMFA empire.
Prompt: What tools do you use to feed your creativity?
- My IRL writing group
- My online Storyaday writers group
- Sprints with other people online
- Lists of words
- Other blogs
- Tarot cards pulled for writing
- Podcasts I listen to
- Freewrites that start with a phrase or word
- Pulled lines from poems or books
- My notes in my journal and KEEP notes
If you would like to know more about any of these tools let me know.
How do you fuel your creativity?