Thank you, thank you, thank you to Books, Life and Everything Nice for the nomination for the Blogger Recognition Award.
Definitely check out her blog! It is amazing!
The requirements for this award are as follows:
• Thank the blogger that nominated you
• Write a post to show your award
• Give a brief story of how your blog started
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
• Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
• Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them, and provide the link to the post you’ve created
Why I started blogging:
I originally started blogging with the intent to connect with other educators that centered their main responsibilities around coaching practices. Then I realized that all the areas of my life feed the others and I talk about all aspects now – my reading life, my writing life, my fitness life, my family life, and my teaching life!
I offer writing conversation and book recommendations. I also have many random thoughts that end up as posts as well just about everyday life.
Two Pieces of Advice to New Bloggers:
- I feel like a new blogger still myself but my first piece of advice is to write what moves you. What you write is unique to you and you will find your readers. Don’t try to write to something you are not passionate about – we all will be able to tell.
- Branch out to find readers. I use Twitter and recommend it. Use hashtags to help you find your tribe. #bloggerstribe #bloggerssparkle #bloglove are ones I use.
My Nominees for the Blogger Recognition Award
There are so many wonderful bloggers out there that I read every day. Here are just a few of the amazing people, whose content you should check out. Thanks for being you!
NANOWRIMO Update: 9,007 words! So excited! Worried already about the finished manuscript for some reason…