Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you to dearkitty1.wordpress.com for the nomination!
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
WordPress reader and Twitter
2. What is your favourite sport?
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2018?
Our family rented a boat and went tubing with the kids. It was a great day on a lake near where we live.
4. What is your favourite quote?
“When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.” Maya Angelou
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
English – hands down. Reading and writing – oh yes!
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
That IOWA was the mecca of MFA’s …and what an MFA even was!
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
The violin! I played from 6th grade to 12th grade. I almost played in college but intentionally chose different activities in my college experience.
My nominees are:
Melanie At Home
My Best Friend Adeline