Inspired by the Simple podcast by Tsh
- 300 Goats poem by Naomi Shihab Nye I taught to 7th graders. The quick write responses were full of voice, connection, text evidence, and insight. One really cute misspelling was “fast ending” instead of fascinating! See my notes here: 20180830094331095
- Black Coffee. Sleep is not going well this week and coffee is the elixir that is keeping my eyes open.
- Storyaday September anticipation. I am part of the Superstars group again like in May and am excited to connect with the other writers in the forums. I love the videos and prompts each day too.
- Writing every day. It is calming me even if the words are ones I have to heavily rework later.
- Alone in a Room with Invisible People podcast. It is like being part of a writers’ workshop and I have had some really cool stories come out of the exercises.
What is saving you right now?