Hi everyone! I am so honored to have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Books, Life, and Everything Nice! She’s an amazing blogger! Please check out her blog. A great big thank you for the nomination!
The award was created by Okoto Enigma. The explanation on her blog is as follows:
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
- I want to retire in Minnesota.
- I cannot play the piano but can play the violin.
- I love ultra running but have no desire to do a triathlon.
- What’s the funniest experience you’ve had on vacation? When in Hawaii, I went to a ranch and learned to lasso!
- What’s your favorite reading snack? Coffee and bread!
- How do other people describe you? Intense and passionate
- Of which accomplishment from last year are you most proud? Writing 31 stories for STORYADAY MAY
- What 3 things would you tell your younger self? Don’t follow the status quo. Follow all the white rabbits you want to and don’t be afraid.
My Questions for them:
1.What was something you used to believe, but you no longer do?
2.What were the components of your best day ever?
3.What are you working on you are excited about?
4.Once upon a time or It was a dark and stormy night?
5.What do you find fills your creative well the best?
My 3 Favorite Posts
One – Quick Dinner
Two – Emotional Bank Account