The photo above sums up how I feel today. I am trying to be in the present moment to enjoy the view and the action of swinging, but I am desperately afraid of falling into the fog of the unknown.
Today’s Affirmation from Savannah Gilbo is:
All that matters is how I spend this moment. As I remain in the present moment, the past and future give way to infinite possibilities.
I wrote about authenticity today in my journal and what that means to me. I am dealing better with the idea of moving. I have to positive frame it or I will be miserable.
Moments I appreciated today:
- I had a nice car ride with my daughter
- I had a nice go cart ride with her too – she drove that time
- I enjoyed a Frappicino at Starbucks purchased with a gift card I won
- I had some time to write in a cafe which I enjoy
- I worked out in a clean Planet Fitness
- Lovely smelling laundry that came out of the dryer
- I took a car load over to storage and didn’t have to unload it by myself
- I had a nice conversation this morning with my husband before the kids woke up
- My husband made me breakfast
- The coffee was delicious this morning
I am about to enjoy the shower that I am about to take!!!
I need to remember that my word for 2018 is BE. Today’s affirmation is a reminder.
What moments were you present today?