Thank you to https://amnaaslamblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/03/the-first-nomination-versatile-blogger-award/ for nominating me for this award! I am extremely excited and honored.
The rules for this one is quite simple:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award.
7 Interesting Facts about Me
- I have run with an Olympian. A couple years ago I was running regularly with my run club. One of the runners opened a running store and invited the authors of RUNNING THE EDGE to come and speak. One of these authors is Kara Goucher’s husband Adam, who is an Olympian in his own right. We then arranged for a group run at the Indiana Dunes State Park! It was an awe – some run!
- I have raced distances from 5K to 50 miles. I have run the Boston Marathon and I didn’t like the course.
- I read all the time. I am constantly reading something on my phone, I have a loaded Kindle, I am checking out books from several libraries at the same time, and I always have a book with me in my purse. I probably should be patted down before I go anywhere. I would rather be reading than socializing at a party. You can read more about this concept here.
- I can only stay quiet for so long. I often tell people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. I have to watch my filter…or lack of.
- I have the humor of a 14-year-old boy. For most people, this doesn’t match with what I look like. 🙂
- I have clothing schizophrenia – I will dress up in 5-inch heels and a nice dress and then wear black Adidas workout pants, Ball State sweatshirt, and running shoes the next day. I often get confused for a middle school student when I dress down.
- I am obsessed with good food, fire, and Hygge! I would move to Denmark…or Minnesota if I could …tomorrow!
My Nominees are: