Ideas to remember:
- I want to try to remember to write my own feelings during a meeting while I am taking notes. I read this tip over the last 2 weeks – although I cannot remember where – and I want to try it to see what happens.
- Pay attention to the little details especially when it comes to watching people for character development.
- Write – everyday – no excuses.
- Take time to read.
- Zadie Smith: “If you never take a class in your life, you can still become a professional writer – as long as you read. The reading isn’t optional.”
- Forgive …but do not forget.
- Learn new words this week.
- Enjoy the new running shoes and the joy of the run.
- Keep my sense of wonder and magic.