Today we have a 2 hour delay! Glorious!
15 Truths About What I Know to Be True About Reading
- 15 Truths About What I Know to Be True About Reading
- Great books are meant to be read over and over.
- Picture books are for everyone!
- Knowing a few authors can be impactful and being able to identify their work.
- If a person doesn’t like reading, they haven’t found the right book
- There is always a book connection to almost every conversation.
- I am always reading something – I like to think – and to think about that thinking!
- I forget character names and have to consciously think about remembering them.
- I cannot read in the car – it makes me sooooo sick.
- It is never too late to fall in love with reading.
- Reading gives you power.
- Reading increases your vocabulary
- Reading improves your writing.
- Reading is a daily habit and I wouldn’t have it another way.
- E-books are good as well as print (this is a recent truth for me).
- Read, read and read! It is always the answer and what you should do if all else fails!